Runtime: 2h 04min

Subtitles: English

Release Date: May 31, 2013

Filming Locations: Paris, France and USA

Motion Picture Rating: Rated PG-13 for language, some action and sexual content

Director: Louis Leterrier

Stars: Jesse Eisenberg, Mark Ruffalo and Woody Harrelson

Synopsis:
An FBI agent and an Interpol detective track a team of illusionists who pull off bank heists during their performances and reward their audiences with the money.

Screenshots
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Now You See Me (2013) 720p BluRay x264 [GlowGaze.Com]3.png 
Views:	97289 
Size:	1.97 MB 
ID:	18030Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Now You See Me (2013) 720p BluRay x264 [GlowGaze.Com]1.png 
Views:	97172 
ID:	18028Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Now You See Me (2013) 720p BluRay x264 [GlowGaze.Com]2.png 
Views:	97010 
ID:	18029

Trailer
Isla Fisher 2013, Isla Fisher Latest, Isla Fisher's Latest Movie, Isla Fisher Now You See Me, Isla Fisher New, Isla Fisher's New, Isla Fisher's New Movie, Isla Fisher New Movie, Now You See Me DVD Download, Now You See Me Blu-Ray, Now You See Me Blu-Ray Download, Now You See Me BluRay Torrent Download, Now You See Me BDRip Download, Now You See Me 3D, Now You See Me 3D Download, Now You See Me Torrent Download, Now You See Me Brazilian Subtitles, Now You See Me Spanish Subtitles, Now You See Me Russian Subtitles, Now You See Me premiere, Now You See Me BDRip, Now You See Me DVDRip Download, Now You See Me Free Download, Now You See Me UNRATED, Now You See Me 480p Download, Now You See Me DVDScr Download, Now You See Me final, Now You See Me DVDScr, Now You See Me Picture, Now You See Me Poster, Now You See Me Promo, Now You See Me French Subtitles, Now You See Me German Subtitles, Now You See Me Italian Subtitles, Now You See Me Arabic Subtitles, Now You See Me Persian Subtitles, Now You See Me Romanian Subtitles, Now You See Me Bosnian Subtitles, Now You See Me Bengali Subtitles, Now You See Me Finnish Subtitles, Now You See Me Farsi Subtitles, Now You See Me Trailer, Now You See Me 1080p, Now You See Me DVD Download, Now You See Me backgrounds, Now You See Me Pics, Now You See Me Wallpaper, Now You See Me Download, Now You See Me BluRay, Now You See Me BluRay Download, Now You See Me photo, Now You See Me photos, Now You See Me pictures, Now You See Me posters, Now You See Me wallpapers, Now You See Me 1080p, Now You See Me 1080p HD, Now You See Me HD, Now You See Me Bulgarian Subtitles, Now You See Me Polish Subtitles, Now You See Me Portuguese Subtitles, Now You See Me 480p, Now You See Me BluRay, Now You See Me DVD, Now You See Me background, Now You See Me 2011, Now You See Me Latest Version, Now You See Me Latest Trailer, Now You See Me 1080p BluRay, Now You See Me 720p BluRay Download, Now You See Me 2013, Now You See Me official, Now You See Me official trailer, Now You See Me torrent, Now You See Me HDTV, Now You See Me New, Now You See Me English Subtitles, Now You See Me Blu Ray Download, Now You See Me Blu Ray, Now You See Me x264, Now You See Me HDTV x264, Now You See Me Download, Now You See Me Torrent Download, Now You See Me Latest Download, Now You See Me DVDRip Download, Now You See Me Screenshots, Now You See Me Direct Download, Now You See Me Latest, Now You See Me Watch, Now You See Me Watch Online, Now You See Me Online, Now You See Me Cinema, Now You See Me 2013, Now You See Me R5, Now You See Me Magnet, Now You See Me Magnet Link, Now You See Me Magnet Download, Now You See Me Streaming, Now You See Me Stream, Now You See Me Video Streaming, Now You See Me Online Streaming, Now You See Me Watching, Now You See Me Watching Online, Now You See Me Online Watching, Now You See Me Stream Watching, Now You See Me YouTube, Now You See Me Youtube watch, Now You See Me HQ, Now You See Me High Quality, Now You See Me High Definition, Now You See Me Low Definition, Now You See Me Promo, Now You See Me Trailer Download, Now You See Me Official, Now You See Me Official Release, Now You See Me Official Trailer, Now You See Me Official Download, Now You See Me Official Torrent, Now You See Me Official BluRay, Now You See Me BluRay Disk, Now You See Me BluRay Disc, Now You See Me Streaming, Now You See Me Online Streaming, Now You See Me Watch Free, Now You See Me Online Watching, Now You See Me Watching, Now You See Me Free Watching, Now You See Me Online, Now You See Me Free Online, Now You See Me Free Watch, Now You See Me Free Watching, Now You See Me Fast Stream, Now You See Me HD Online, Now You See Me HD Stream, Now You See Me Watch for Free, Now You See Me Download for Free 0BzlczXHgTedzazdxYnNaeE1wRFk